Category Archive: Real Estate
- Employment number misses consensus; US consumers cutting back....will Canadians follow?; Another great CMHC video
MARCH 11, 2011
- Lessons in mass psychology courtesy of the RBC housing survey....Does it also point to a potential buyer drought later in 2011?
MARCH 10, 2011
- Should everyone rent? When does it make sense to buy? A closer look at the price/rent ratio...
MARCH 09, 2011
- New Video Primer- CMHC
MARCH 08, 2011
- Tour through the board stats: February 2011
MARCH 06, 2011
- ''I should be very worried about Canada'' -Paul Krugman
MARCH 05, 2011
- Interesting article in The Economist: 'Bricks and Slaughter'
MARCH 04, 2011
- BMO's housing outlook; Bond yields explode....mortgage rates will follow; Food prices set to rise
MARCH 03, 2011
- Scotia calculates the risk of sharp housing correction is 'low'; Gaping holes in their logic
MARCH 02, 2011
- More signs of a coming condo glut
MARCH 02, 2011
- Why falling house prices will pull at employment (not the other way around)
MARCH 01, 2011
- Public sector and their unions put on notice; Humourous commentary about 'bubblebloggers'
FEBRUARY 26, 2011
- Capital Economics on the Canadian economy: Housing downturn to hit hard
FEBRUARY 23, 2011
- Conference Board on housing; OECD leading indicators show a slowdown in emerging markets
FEBRUARY 22, 2011
- Crunching the numbers: Fundamentals will eventually matter
FEBRUARY 20, 2011
- A call for data: Just how much of a role does Hot Asian Money play in the Vancouver real estate market?
FEBRUARY 19, 2011
- Report highlights from 'The Current State of Canadian Family Finances'
FEBRUARY 18, 2011
- Housing envy and the 'Joneses'...How a realignment in consumer expectations will pull at aggregate house prices
FEBRUARY 17, 2011
- CREA releases final national resale numbers for January
FEBRUARY 15, 2011
- BC real estate marketers getting desperate; Obama vows deficit cuts
FEBRUARY 14, 2011